When you reduce your data center footprint by consolidating your physical server, storage and networking hardware, you can also:
- Improve asset utilization
- Lower capital and power and cooling costs
- Reduce management touch points
- Accelerate IT service delivery
- Analyze the best way to leverage Service Virtualization
- Simulate and manage test environments to accelerate your cycle times and reduce your costs
- Take advantage of the industry’s leading Service Virtualization tools
- Leverage a wide range of industry-specific accelerator kits
Our virtualization service comprises server virtualization, storage virtualization, and network virtualization. At Vootwerk, we will show you how you can simplify your IT infrastructure, improve your system reliability, and lower costs. Virtualize today to do more with less.
- Server Virtualization - We will consolidate your servers, free up your resources, improve flexibility and potentially reduce costs as well as carbon footprint. Our experience with VMWare and Microsoft Hyper-V for the best part of 15 years enables us to customize the right solution for your organization on a budget. From very cost-effective active/passive local and remote replication solutions to high-availability clusters.
- Storage Virtualization - Information and documents are stored virtually in Storage Area Network. We aggregate the functions of the Storage Area Network (SAN). Improved storage management in a heterogeneous IT environment, better availability and estimation of downtime with automated management and better storage utilization are some of the key reasons that lead to the implementation of storage virtualization.
- Network Virtualization - Combining more than one network and then compartmentalizing it for different functions. Your organization networking connectivity, which have traditionally been delivered via hardware is configured into a logical virtual network that is decoupled from and runs independently on top of a physical network in a hypervisor.
Whether you are looking to virtualize your environment, consolidate old servers or simply improve the performance and reliability of your IT infrastructure the benefits of virtualization are worth exploring.