In the yearly basis, businesses world wide identified cyber security breaches or attacks. Among those who were able to identify a breach or an attack:
- 6% Had money assets or intellectual property stolen
- 9% Lost access to third-party systems they rely on
- 20% Had software or systems corrupted
- 23% Had a temporary loss of files
- Information Gathering
- Port Scanning
- Vulnerability Scan
- Analysis and Reporting
Our testing evaluates your company’s ability to protect its networks, applications, endpoints and users from external or internal attempts to circumvent its security controls to gain unauthorized or privileged access to protected assets. We focus on four types of penetration testing on your network environment.
- External Network - Primarily focuses on the external facing network to determine potential security vulnerabilities in the network design that may allow any individual to perform unauthorized activities.
- Web Application - Perform a series of test to attempt to discover flaws in the website itself that can be exploited to gain unauthorized access to data or perform unauthorized transactions.
- Wireless & Internal Network - Execute security tests of standard internal corporate and Wi-Fi networks for network controls, segmentation, separation, VPN, and privilege access management.
- Simulated Email Phishing - A targeted range of tests focused on assessing your business’ susceptibility to email borne security threats.
Penetration testing will help you avoid the cost of downtime should a cyber criminal take the website down or exploit a vulnerability. It should be performed on a regular basis to ensure more consistent IT and network security management.