Acronis True Image is a popular backup software that provides a simple way to back up your entire desktop computer, specific disks or partitions, or individual files and folders. Your backup can be saved in your local hard drive, external USB hard drive, or to the cloud. In addition, it includes anti-ransomware protection where it actively protects the backup data. So that you can quickly restore previous backup instead of paying for a ransom fee.
Notable features of Acronis True Image
- Active disk cloning: Users can create an exact replica of an active Windows system without stopping and restarting using bootable media, making migration to a faster or larger disk even easier.
- An updated media builder: Automatically creates boot media for a WinPE environment, so users can quickly resolve driver configuration issues and recover their systems to the same or new hardware.
- Continuous backup to the cloud: Users can update their backups as they work on files while securely storing an off-site version in the cloud.
- Virtual drive conversion: Users can test the recoverability of the full image backups, or run their system in a Hyper-V virtual environment to test various applications without risking the primary system, and move complete system image as a virtual drive to another computer
- Faster incremental backups: Up to three-times faster with new Changed-Block Tracker technology that tracks image changes in real time.
- Automatic mobile backup to NAS devices: More than a quarter of Acronis users have network-attached storage (NAS) at home. Now they don’t have to think about backing up a mobile device, since the process starts as soon as the mobile device connects to the same Wi-Fi as the NAS.